Monday, September 9, 2013

JFK

The next adventure begins!   We're at JFK waiting for our flight to Madrid and then on to Rome, Italy where we meet Sant.  Hit up the Shake Shack for a burger before boarding.  We were starving!

Its been a long day so far- we left Duanesburg around noon and took the Taconic Parkway to NYC.  It was scenic - but no Starbucks!  Couldn't find one at JFK either - what's up with that?

I planned to pack my own healthy snacks but that didn't happen - and, I forgot my hand sanitizer!  Guess were at the mercy of airline food.  I do like peanuts - and maybe they will have the biscoff cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I passed you guys on your way out just past noon! I'll be praying for safe flights.
    Oh mercy! No sanitizer....I'll be praying the germs stay away. ;-)

    ReplyDelete